HuCE-optoLab offers a project based service to industries. This may start with dedicated presentations to short technology courses in our specialization domains, it may be consulting or outsourcing of either applied research projects or design projects. Such projects are executed by young and highly motivated staff engineers, guided by technological experts. The motivation behind these services is to bridge the gap between university and industrial environment and foster a technology transfer in both directions.
Our main specialization domains are:
- Optical design using ray-tracing tools (WinLens, ZEMAX)
- Opto-Mechanical and Opto-Electronic design
- Optical Sensing and Spectroscopy
- Optical Coherence Tomography OCT
In the past we realized numerous industrial and state funded research projects. Our dedicated lab equipment can also be used/rented by SME in order to avoid investments for infrequent used equipment, like:
- Spectral resolved power measurement and integrating spheres